Gov.Uk - Section 41 Independent Special Schools And Colleges

Find a list of all independent special schools and colleges for children and young people with special educational needs or a disability (SEND) under the approved section 41 of the Children and Families Act 2014. The Government provides the section 41 list of specialist independent settings across the country that are approved by the Secretary of State. Most children and young people attending these settings have an education health and care (EHC) plan.